Almost everyone nowadays have Smartphone in their pocket but still, there are some people who don’t have smartphone. Especially, children’s don’t have smartphone but generally, they have their Computer with them. For those who want to use Android Apps but don’t have smartphone here, I’m back for then with another Article on How to Download & Root Bluestacks.
Now by reading the title, you might be thinking what is Bluestacks. Most of the people might be familiar with Bluestacks but for those who don’t know what is it let me tell you that Bluestacks is an Android Emulator which is used to Run Android Apps on PC.
Not only Bluestacks, but there are hundreds of Android Emulator available in the market but Bluetacks is one of the oldest and fastest Android Emulator. Though it was not that much fastest earlier but now its updated version is pretty much faster, flexible and easy to use.
Bluestacks is one of the Best Android Emulator where you can run your favorite Android Apps. It supports most of the Apps which are available on Play Store like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc.
It is very handy to use Whatsapp for chatting purpose. Even you can use Whatsapp Bot in Whatsapp via Bluestacks Emulator.
There are many methods available on the Internet but here I’m going to tell you the best and easiest One Click Root method using which you can easily root your Bluestacks Emulator.
But, before we begin let’s have a quick look at Bluestacks Features.
- Much Faster than any other Android Emulator
- Easy to use
- One Click Root Process
- Windows & Mac Supported
These were some of the features of Bluestacks which can really enhance your experience of using it.
So, below is the step by step guide on Rooting Bluestacks. Let’s proceed further and check out How to Download & Root Bluestacks In One Click?
How To Download & Root Bluestacks?
- At First, you need to Download Bluestacks from their Official Site or you can directly download it by clicking here.
- Now Double Click & Install your Bluestacks Emulator.
- After Installation has been done successfully, Open it.
- Now to Root your Bluestacks, you need to Download One Click Root App. I will suggest you go with King Root.
- Visit Kingroot Official Site or you can directly download it by clicking here.
- After successful download, Install Kingroot using Bluestacks Handler.
- Once you have installed Kingroot, Open it.
- At first, it will display this message: root status error: Fix
- You just need to click on Android Logo & Bluestacks rooting process will start.
- After few minutes you Bluestacks will be rooted successfully.
- Just Download Bluestacks Tweaker & Click on Restart BS.
- After Restarting Bluestacks, you are done with the Rooting Process.
This was the easiest method ever to Root Bluestacks. To Verify whether your Bluestacks has been rooted or not you can download Root Checker App from Play Store & Check the Root Status. Hope you have learned How to Root Bluestacks. Be sure you comment below if you have any query. 🙂 And most importantly, stay tuned at IQubex!