You can guess from the name. With over 1.5 million downloads and 80,000+ active installs, Responsive is a free WordPress theme suitable for any website be it a blog, business, agency or a startup. It is a WordPress theme that adapts easily to any device because of its fluid grid system and intuitive foundation. It seamlessly adjusts itself from your desktop to your mobile, tablet, iPad, basically any screen size and resolution. The main purpose of the Responsive theme is to be responsive across multiple devices and make websites look great and makes us realize how important is responsive design. In this article, we are going to review the Responsive WordPress theme for you.
Besides the 100% responsiveness, this theme has some other amazing features. Let’s check them out.
Responsive offers a lot of customization options to users. This helps you design your website the way you want it. Let’s see what the customization options are.
- Responsive offers 9 custom templates to choose from. A custom template helps you plan the layout of your website as you want. You can play around with colour schemes, widgets and menus, content placement, and more.
- You can set a custom background for your website. Whether you want to use an image or a solid colour or your company logo, it is all possible with Responsive.
- Uploading your logo is possible and easy with the custom header option. A logo is the identifiable mark of your company, and hence, displaying it is a must.
- There are 4 custom menus to choose from with Responsive. You can add or remove menu items from it as and when you want.
- You have the option of customizing your widget placement with 11 different widget area options. Placing widgets strategically is not just important aesthetically, but also for getting the visitors’ attention.
- This theme also offers a lot of theme options for you to choose from for full CMS support. Creating a tailor-made layout just for your website can be done using Responsive.
- The newly added full-width layout option and image slider on the home page add a stunning look to the theme.
Responsive is a translation ready website with the following features
- Can be translated into 45 languages.
- It is multilingual ready.
- Responsive has RTL support.
The fact that Responsive allows such vast translation scope, it is a useful theme for businesses who have their reach in various geographically widespread and diverse regions.
Beneficial for e-Commerce websites
The Responsive theme offers WooCommerce templates as a new addition to its features. This makes it beneficial for e-Commerce websites that wish to display their online store along with the rest of the website on various devices and in various languages.
Responsive Theme has an inbuilt threaded comments feature that allows users to comment on your posts or videos and create discussion threads. This encourages engagement and consequently boosts your rankings and visibility. The theme also has a newly-added Team section that has social media icons under every team member’s brief. This allows users to contact team members or visit their profile using various social media networks.
It enhances your images
The Responsive theme comes with Retina readiness. This feature enhances all your images, making them sharper, more hi-resolution and vibrant. If you own a photography, art, portfolio or any other business that requires a visually powerful website, then the retina ready feature can really enhance your images and make them stand out. If you wish to make a visual impact, Responsive can help you achieve that.
Why we like Responsive?
Responsive is a single page WordPress theme that offers pretty much everything a small business, corporate, or blogging website may need. It has customization, is translation ready, user-friendly, and responsive.
If you haven’t yet checked it, it is time that you download CyberChimps’ Free Responsive Theme. You can also upgrade from Responsive to the Pro themes to get advanced features that will revamp your website.
After you use this theme, be sure you help readers know in the comment section whether it really does what it says! 😉