Year In Search 2016 Revealed
As analyzed on every year, Google launched its Year In Search analysis 2016. This included analysis about every search and every topic and its popularity. This year was different than all others because this time Google tried to analyze Year In Search (YIS) in a more better way on every prospective.
Let’s make an #YearInSearch!
It’s that time of year — when we look back at the last 12 months and reflect on the trends that defined the year in Google Search. From Powerball numbers to Olympic champions, whether making dessert or becoming a mannequin, this year affected us all in different ways. Through all the highs and lows, people came to Search to learn more and understand.
- Google, Inc.
On 14th December 2016, Google launched a video which clearly told the Story Of 2016!
This story included:
Feel free to be a part of our mailing list!
- American Presidential Voting
- Attacks at Syria (The child which lost his life race 🙁 became viral)
- The backfoot of Barrack Obama
- Donald Trump stunning this World
- Defeat of Hillary Clinton
- Pokémon Go
- Growth of Islam
These things were the most searched in 2016 by the worried people who care about this world, who want to make this world a better place, those who want to know and those who want to help. Google still proved that people in this world are not that selfish as we think and their is still a helping power left in humans 🙂
In U.S, there were some more interesting topics which took place to shape 2016 in a better and exciting way 😉
- PowerBall may seem like a distant memory now, but back in January a record-breaking jackpot made Powerball a hot topic. Search interest in Powerball spiked more than 166 percent, and it’s the top trending search for all of 2016.
- Politicians and athletes
- Pokémon Go
- Quinoa and Budweiser
- Slime and… mannequins
You may know more about #YearInSearch here.